- $44 for a one-day general-admission ticket (up to $73.45 value)
- $79 for a three-day general-admission ticket (up to $172.34 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $99 for a three-day general-admission ticket (up to $172.34 value)
- One day ticket valid Friday, Saturday, or Sunday; three-day valid Friday–Sunday
Canadian Rockies International Rodeo and Music Festival
- The Music: A roster packed with Canadian artists spanning genres and decades features home-grown country singers Terri Clark, Charlie Major, and Dean Brody. Saturday night’s lineup swaps country for rock, showcasing veteran acts including April Wine and Trooper. Before these internationally known acts take the stage, local artists perform throughout the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Rodeo: The rodeo features 13 events which you’ve probably seen elsewhere—bull riding, breakaway roping, barrel racing—but staged in a way that you probably haven’t. Unlike in traditional rodeos, women and men can compete in every event, meaning you may see women bull riding, men barrel racing, and bulls wearing clown shoes.
- The Festival: There’s plenty of kid-friendly fun at the festival grounds, with food trucks, barbecue, and beer and wine vendors aplenty.
Strathmore Agricultural Society
33 Wheatland Tr.
Strathmore, AB T1P 1K1Get Directions