- One ticket to watch the Canadian Women’s National Soccer Team play Japan
- When: Saturday, October 25, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Commonwealth Stadium
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10.50 for one ticket in sections A, B, C, K, L, M, N, O, P, X, Y, or Z (a $19.25 value)
- $17.50 for one ticket in sections D, E, I, J, Q, R, V, or W (a $31.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Scouting Report
The Canadian Women’s National Team brought glory to the homeland by winning Bronze at the 2012 London Olympics, but going forward they have their sights set on an even loftier goal: winning the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015 on home turf. On October 25, their showdown against Japan marks an early but important test along the road to the FIFA Women’s World Cup final—especially considering Japan is the defending FIFA Women’s World Cup champions. This friendly takes place at Commonwealth Stadium, which will also host several rounds of next year’s FIFA Women’s World Cup tournament—a pitch on which every member of the team has dreamed of playing since the day she first landed a bicycle kick on her crib’s mobile.
Though Canada has traditionally been a hockey country, support for its national soccer teams continues to grow on the heels of the record setting FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015 staged from coast-to-coast this past summer. In addition, the recent Canada vs Mexico match at BC Place in March 2016 set a record attendance of 54,798. Canada’s women's national team recently won a second consecutive Olympic Bronze medal at Rio 2016.