- $18 for two tickets to see Candlebox in a special acoustic performance (up to $36.60 value)
- When: Thursday, May 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Place and year of origin: Seattle, 1990
- Hits you listened to on your Walkman: “Far Behind” and “You”
- What they sound like: grunge with a hard-rock flair, sometimes tinged with blues and jazz—and, at tonight’s show, totally acoustic
- What lead singer Kevin Martin’s voice sounds like: a melodic chainsaw
- Latest album: Love Stories & Other Musings
- Artists they’ve shared the stage with: The Flaming Lips, Rush, Henry Rollins, Radiohead
- RIAA certifications they’ve earned: gold and multi-platinum
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.