- One ticket to Trey Parker’s Cannibal! The Musical
- When: Friday, June 13, at 7 p.m. or Saturday, June 14, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Waterfront Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14.50 for general admission in the Gore-Free Zone (up to $30 value)
- $17 for general admission in the Gore Zone (up to $35 value)
Those sitting in the Gore Zone may get bloody!
Trey Parker’s Cannibal! The Musical
Before they were the Peabody-, Emmy-, Academy-, Grammy-, and Tony-honored creators of South Park and The Book of Mormon, Matt Stone and Trey Parker were college kids with nothing more than a camera, a love of musical theater, and a twisted yet intelligent sense of humor. Combining these limited resources, they masterminded Cannibal! The Musical, a boldly goofy and gory retelling of Alferd Packer, who, in 1874, was accused of cannibalism while trekking through the Colorado Territories. Parker and Stone’s darkly funny biopic—complete with tongue-in-cheek songs like “Shpadoinkle,” “When I Was on Top of You,” and “Let’s Build a Snowman”—was released in 1993, covering Alferd’s travels, trial, and subsequent fate. The film has gathered a loyal cult following in the years since, with the stage adaptation making its Off-Broadway debut in 2001 and getting produced all over the country to this very day.