- One ticket to Cannoli, Latkes & Guilt! The Therapy Continues…
- When: select dates, February 4—March 1; choose a showtime at checkout.
- Where: Herberger Theater Center
- Seating: best available assigned upon arrival
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42 for a Wednesday or Thursday performance (up to $52.50 value)
- $45 for a Friday–Sunday performance (up to $56.50 value)
Cannoli, Latkes & Guilt! The Therapy Continues…
With a face as changeable as Mr. Potato Head’s and a ventriloquist-level ability to slip into different accents, storyteller Steve Solomon can keep a crowd in stitches all on his own. He’s best known for the self-explanatory one-man show My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!, and like that work, the sequel is filled with autobiographical candor and unshakeable commitment to his characters. Holed up in an attic crowded with old stuff—a vintage radio, piles of boxes, a rusted trike—Solomon mines his memories to conjure relatives and rivals alike, mixing in some favorite gags from his previous three shows while he’s at it.