What You'll Get
- One ticket to Cannoli, Latkes & Guilt! The Therapy Continues…
- When: select dates, February 4—March 1; choose a showtime at checkout.
- Where: Herberger Theater Center
- Seating: best available assigned upon arrival
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42 for a Wednesday or Thursday performance (up to $52.50 value)
- $45 for a Friday–Sunday performance (up to $56.50 value)
Cannoli, Latkes & Guilt! The Therapy Continues…
With a face as changeable as Mr. Potato Head’s and a ventriloquist-level ability to slip into different accents, storyteller Steve Solomon can keep a crowd in stitches all on his own. He’s best known for the self-explanatory one-man show My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!, and like that work, the sequel is filled with autobiographical candor and unshakeable commitment to his characters. Holed up in an attic crowded with old stuff—a vintage radio, piles of boxes, a rusted trike—Solomon mines his memories to conjure relatives and rivals alike, mixing in some favorite gags from his previous three shows while he’s at it.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Herberger Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Playhouse Productions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.