What You'll Get
- $99 for an afternoon ski and nighttime snow tubing package at Sunburst Ski Area in Kewaskum, Wisconsin (up to $149 value)
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event using your Groupon code
The package includes the following:
- Ski / Snowboard Lift ticket
- Rental equipment (participants may also bring their own equipment)
- Optional beginner’s ski lesson ($10 additional fee required; reserve here)
- Access for two hours of nighttime snow tubing
- After-party on the mountain with fire pits, s’mores, and a live DJ
- Two draft beers or one glass of wine
- Roundtrip transportation via charter bus
Exact times may vary
- 12:15 p.m.: Check in with staff and meet your fellow skiers and snow-tubers at 600 N. Clark Street.
- 1 p.m.: The bus departs for Sunburst Winter Sports Park.
- 3:30 p.m.: The group arrives at Sunburst Ski Area and warms up for the evening’s festivities with an afternoon of skiing and snowboarding. Beginners can take their optional lesson at this time.
- 7 p.m.: For two hours, Sunburst grants you exclusive access to the entire mountain so that you can motion-blur your way down the slopes again and again with minimal downtime. The after-party kicks off with a live DJ, fire pits, s’mores, drinks, and dancing.
- 9:30 p.m.: Everyone piles back into the bus and departs for Chicago.
- 12:30 a.m.: The group arrives back at the meetup point at 600 N. Clark Street.
See FAQ here.
The Fine Print