- Ticket packages to a Canton Charge (Cleveland Cavaliers Affiliate) NBA Development League game
- Where: Canton Civic Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for holders of a Pozzie Pass; 6 p.m. for everyone else
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Packages and Games
- $9 for one seat in section 2, 6, 7, 11, 12, or 16 (a $21.75 value)
- $19 for one seat in sections 3–5 or 13–15, plus a Pozzie Pass (a $40.85 total value, including the Pozzie Pass)
- $275 for an all-inclusive court-side box for up to six with food, beverages, and Pozzie Passes (a $577.20 total value)
Pozzie Passes enable fans to enter the stadium one hour earlier than everyone else. There, they will take in the team’s pre-game shoot around while sitting court-side and enjoy a meet-and-greet and photos with Pozzie, the team mascot.
For each of the above options, choose from the following games:
- Against the Bakersfield Jam (Phoenix Suns Affiliate) on Friday, December 26, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles D-Fenders (Los Angeles Lakers Affiliate) on Tuesday, December 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Westchester Knicks (New York Knicks Affiliate) on Saturday, January 10, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Erie Bayhawks (Orlando Magic Affiliate) on Saturday, January 24, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Battling back-and-forth with the Maine Red Claws for first place in the Atlantic Division, the Charge look to separate themselves with a slate of home match-ups at Canton Civic Center. Through their first 13 games, the Charge have been tough to beat in Canton: they’ve posted a 6-3 record and have won their last four home games in a row. While the team defends the Civic Center court against opponents and bands of hardwood poachers, fans can enjoy special events happening at the stadium. December 26, for instance, is superhero night, when everyone is encouraged to dress as their favorite comic book character. Then, on December 30, Canton McKinley High School legend Phil Hubbard returns to coach the Los Angeles D-Fenders.
The NBA Development League affiliate of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Canton Charge regale hoops fans with basketball savvy from a roster stacked with talent looking to play their way into the NBA. Donning the same yellow-and-red color scheme of their affiliate squad, the Charge compete in the East Division of the NBA D-League. The team plays in the Canton Civic Center, where sounds of cheering fans and squeaking shoes echo off of rafters and occasionally create a high-pitched rhythm that the Charge Girls, the team's dance squad, can groove to.