- Ticket packages to a Canton Charge (Cleveland Cavaliers Affiliate) NBA Development League game
- Where: Canton Civic Center
- Door time: two hours before game time for attendees with a Pozzie Pass; one hour for everyone else
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for one corner seat in sections 2, 6, 7, 11, 12, or 16 ($21.75 value)
- $19 for one center/midcourt seat in sections 3–5 or 13–15, plus a Pozzie Pass ($40.85 total value, including the Pozzie Pass)
- $50 for one VIP courtside ticket, all-inclusive food and beverages (Budweiser and Pepsi products), and a Pozzie Pass ($103.85 total value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Sioux Falls Skyforce on Saturday, March 14, at 1 p.m. (post-game player autographs)
- Against the Westchester Knicks on Tuesday, March 17, at 7 p.m. (Dance Team night)
- Against the Grand Rapids Drive on Friday, March 20, at 7 p.m. (post-game fan free throws)
- Against the Maine Red Claws on Wednesday, April 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Iowa Energy on Friday, April 3, at 7 p.m. (fan appreciation merch giveaway)
Pozzie Passes enable fans to enter the stadium one hour earlier than everyone else. There, they will take in the team’s pre-game shoot around while sitting court-side and enjoy a meet-and-greet and photos with Pozzie, the team mascot.
The NBA Development League affiliate of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Canton Charge regale hoops fans with basketball savvy from a roster stacked with talent looking to play their way into the NBA. Donning the same yellow-and-red color scheme of their affiliate squad, the Charge compete in the East Division of the NBA D-League. The team plays in the Canton Civic Center, where sounds of cheering fans and squeaking shoes echo off of rafters and occasionally create a high-pitched rhythm that the Charge Girls, the team's dance squad, can groove to.