What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Canton Charge (Cleveland Cavaliers Affiliate) NBA Development League game
- Where: Canton Civic Center
- Door time: two hours before game time for attendees with a Pozzie Pass; one hour for everyone else
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for one corner seat in sections 2, 6, 7, 11, 12, or 16 ($21.75 value)
- $19 for one center/midcourt seat in sections 3–5 or 13–15, plus a Pozzie Pass ($40.85 total value, including the Pozzie Pass)
- $50 for one VIP courtside ticket, all-inclusive food and beverages (Budweiser and Pepsi products), and a Pozzie Pass ($103.85 total value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Sioux Falls Skyforce on Saturday, March 14, at 1 p.m. (post-game player autographs)
- Against the Westchester Knicks on Tuesday, March 17, at 7 p.m. (Dance Team night)
- Against the Grand Rapids Drive on Friday, March 20, at 7 p.m. (post-game fan free throws)
- Against the Maine Red Claws on Wednesday, April 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Iowa Energy on Friday, April 3, at 7 p.m. (fan appreciation merch giveaway)
Pozzie Passes enable fans to enter the stadium one hour earlier than everyone else. There, they will take in the team’s pre-game shoot around while sitting court-side and enjoy a meet-and-greet and photos with Pozzie, the team mascot.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Canton Memorial Civic Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canton Charge
The NBA Development League affiliate of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Canton Charge regale hoops fans with basketball savvy from a roster stacked with talent looking to play their way into the NBA. Donning the same yellow-and-red color scheme of their affiliate squad, the Charge compete in the East Division of the NBA D-League. The team plays in the Canton Civic Center, where sounds of cheering fans and squeaking shoes echo off of rafters and occasionally create a high-pitched rhythm that the Charge Girls, the team's dance squad, can groove to.