What You'll Get
- $36 for two VIP tickets and a champagne reception (up to $60 value)
- $10 for one regular admission ticket (up to $28 value)
- The champagne reception follows the performance and is available to VIP ticket holders. Guests can enjoy a glass of champagne while meeting the choreographers and dancers.
- Click to view the seating chart
Canyon Concert Ballet: For the Love of Dance
- The Theme: an exploration and celebration of dance in all its forms, presented in a series of four pieces, including…
- Paquita: Marius Petipa’s 19th century ballet demonstrates the full force of French choreography while telling of a gypsy girl who falls in love with a French nobleman.
- Water’s Edge: This work of modern dance pairs the choreography of Judy Bejarano, the artistic director of IMPACT Dance Company, with music by Anna Phoebe.
- Where others end, and she begins: a contemporary ballet created by Alicia Laumann, a faculty member of Canyon Concert Ballet who learned under the mentorship of the late Balanchine ballerina Melissa Hayden and Alonzo King.
- Fantasia Espagnole: This fusion of flamenco dance with contemporary ballet is the brainchild of David Taylor.
- The Inside Scoop: Each piece will begin with a few words about the choreographer’s intent and the challenges given to the performers, such as whether there’s physically demanding sections or whether the stage has been covered in oil.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.