What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $55 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for VIP admission (up to $75 value)
- Choose between Session 1 (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) or Session 2 (4 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
General Admission includes entry to The Capital Beer Classic presented by Goose Island at FedExField, a souvenir tasting glass, and pours from more than 60 breweries and wineries. VIP admission adds on an extra hour of tasting, a VIP locker-room tour, lanyard holder for the glass, VIP parking, and an exclusive access line for check-in.
The first session runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (general admission ticket holders are able to enter at 11 a.m. to enjoy music and food but can’t start sampling beers until noon); the second session runs from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. (general admission ticket holders are able to enter at 4 p.m. to enjoy music and food but can’t start sampling beers until 5 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Bags are subject to search. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Capital Beer Classic
The Capital Beer Classic at FedExField features local and national breweries pouring new and limited-release drinks. Here's a closer look at what's in store for this year's festival:
- The Beer and Wine: unlimited samplings from a who's who of craft breweries
- The Setting: right on the field at FedExField—guests will even make their entrance through the Player's Tunnel just like the Redskins do
- The Extras: appearance by Redskin alum Clinton Portis, tailgating games, and live entertainment