All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Capital Comedy Festival, starting from $59
- Seating: sections B, C, or U; sections H, J, O, or P
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Capital Comedy Festival
- Sommore: First female host of ComicView, a Guinness Book of World Records holder, and someone Oprah herself called “a force to be reckoned with in the new millennium”
- Arnez J: This charismatic Hotlanta comic, whose on-stage physicality has drawn comparisons to Jim Carrey, hosted two seasons of BET’s ComicView and has been seen on Def Comedy Jam and his own special, Arnez J.: Racially Motivated, which is now available on Netflix.
- Don DC Curry: actor and standup comedian who is widely known for starring in Next Friday and Friday After Next
- George Wallace: The best man at Jerry Seinfeld’s wedding, Wallace recently joined the comic legend on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. Before that, though, he’d built a long reputation as a consummate showman, taking roles in The Ladykillers and Batman Forever and hitting the stage to tackle everything from teens to society. But no matter where he is, Wallace commands the crowd with the skill that’s kept his residency at Las Vegas’s Flamingo Hotel rolling along for a decade. Tommy Davidson: Thanks in part to his versatile physicality and spot-on impressions, Tommy’s well known for his stint as a cast member of In Living Color, as well as roles in such blockbusters as Woo, Booty Call, and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. Also Appearing: George Wilborn
The Fine Print