People often form bonds over food, especially if they burn down a fish market by mistake and have to go on the lam. Sparks will fly with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to the Caribbean Food and Wine Festival (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Villa Rosa
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Caribbean Food and Wine Festival
- What to expect: award-winning wine from across the Caribbean, regional cuisine, reggae music
- 12 p.m.–8 p.m.: the hours to indulge in wine tastings
- Reggae Red: the wine awarded Gold & Best of Class at 2011 Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- Skipjack, Indulgence, and Traminette: wines from all over the world provided by Society Wines and Linganore Wine Cellars, and a great set of names for a trio of racehorses
- What to eat: food from all regions of the Caribbean
- What to bring: your own chairs and umbrella tens
- What to shake your wine glasses to: Washington reggae band Yard Lynx Band
- Other events: A show by Panlara Steel Band, as well as a Caribbean Fashion Show hosted by a Caribbean American Pageant winner
54% of 244 customers recommend
“Very nice family event :) ”
“Yes it was great but the next time I will bring a chair and a umberal other than that we had a wonderful time.”
“It's nice, but I expected reggae music instead of all jazz..also thought there would be more stands to chose from, but the food is good.”