- $20 for one ticket to the Caribbean Food and Wine Festival (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Villa Rosa
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Caribbean Food and Wine Festival
- What to expect: award-winning wine from across the Caribbean, regional cuisine, reggae music
- 12 p.m.–8 p.m.: the hours to indulge in wine tastings
- Reggae Red: the wine awarded Gold & Best of Class at 2011 Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- Skipjack, Indulgence, and Traminette: wines from all over the world provided by Society Wines and Linganore Wine Cellars, and a great set of names for a trio of racehorses
- What to eat: food from all regions of the Caribbean
- What to bring: your own chairs and umbrella tens
- What to shake your wine glasses to: Washington reggae band Yard Lynx Band
- Other events: A show by Panlara Steel Band, as well as a Caribbean Fashion Show hosted by a Caribbean American Pageant winner
56% of 397 customers recommend
“This was the first year that I attended the event The event took place in the parking lot of the stadium, so we never used the blanket we brought with us Instead we...”
“This was the first year that I attended the event The event took place in the parking lot of the stadium, so we never used the blanket we brought with us Instead we sat on chairs under a tent that my husband bought from Home Depot The entertainment was entertaining and the food was pretty good There were several options of vendors to choose from We will probably go back next year”
“It could be a little more entertaining for the price of admission”
“Great time to be had! :-)”