What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to the Caribbean Food and Wine Festival (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Villa Rosa
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Caribbean Food and Wine Festival
- What to expect: award-winning wine from across the Caribbean, regional cuisine, reggae music
- 12 p.m.–8 p.m.: the hours to indulge in wine tastings
- Reggae Red: the wine awarded Gold & Best of Class at 2011 Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- Skipjack, Indulgence, and Traminette: wines from all over the world provided by Society Wines and Linganore Wine Cellars, and a great set of names for a trio of racehorses
- What to eat: food from all regions of the Caribbean
- What to shake your wine glasses to: Washington reggae band Yard Lynx Band
- Other events: A show by Panlara Steel Band, as well as a Caribbean Fashion Show hosted by a Caribbean American Pageant winner
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Villa Rosa. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Jamaica Education for the Poor Foundation, Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.