- $25 for one three-day VIP ticket (up to $52.25 value)
- Each VIP ticket includes all-access entry to the private opening event with the choice of art exhibits, featured musicians, vendors, food demonstrations, workshops, and screenings, a designated VIP area, and one complimentary snack and rum punch drink
Caribe Arts Fest
- The Occasion: a celebration of the multifaceted arts and cultures of the Caribbean and the United States
- The Events: art exhibits, live music, food, kid zone, educational workshops (past years have included financial planning techniques), dance lessons such as Zumba, face-painting, and films
- Everything Else: Caribbean cuisine samples and culinary demonstrations, rum cocktails, live bands, and raffle drawings for a vacation package to the Bahamas
Caribe Arts Fest
Part art exhibit, part concert headlined by Jamaican reggae dub poetry band No Maddz and local bands, part educational event, and part film festival, Caribe Arts Fest corrals multiple elements and sets them to a soundtrack of live music during a full weekend that celebrates art of the Caribbean and the Americas. On Friday between 6pm and midnight guests witness the official opening of the exhibit, "The Four Seasons", featuring several local artists, a film screening of 'Latinnegra", a documentary, and a reggae party in the courtyard. On Saturday, participants can visit interactive art stations, get their faces painted, listen to live bands and talents, enjoy Caribbean fashion, and sample Caribbean cuisine. They can also take dance lessons and groove to live music from No-Maddz and Kristine Alicia. Sunday ushers in a Super Sunday Poetry Slam, drumming circles, live music, and more.