What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass for seating in section 109A–111A (up to $67 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in section 108, 109, 111, or 112 (up to $98 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His sound: he puts his own spin on vallenato, the popular folk music of his native Colombia. He infuses the traditional style with rock, funk, and pop.
- His acclaim: he’s racked up two Grammy Awards and 12 Latin Grammy Awards, and was one of the coaches on the first season of The Voice Colombia
- Where to begin: “Fruta Fresca” was his first song to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs chart, and don’t miss the catchy “La Bicicleta,” a duet with Shakira that topped charts around the globe in 2016
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.