All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Mastering the flying trapeze can pay off when faced with challenges such as performing the uneven bars portion of a job interview. See who made the cut with this deal.
- One ticket to Carnevolar IV: The Haunting
- Where: The Aerialdrome at Emerald City Trapeze Arts
- Section: general admission
- Door time: at showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Dates and Showtimes
- $10 for the trapeze show on Thursday, October 24, at 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. (up to a $20 value)
- $19 for the trapeze show and dance party on Friday, October 25, from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. (up to a $38 value)
- $19 for the trapeze show and dance party on Saturday, October 26, from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. (up to a $38 value)<p>
Friday and Saturday shows are 21+<p>
Carnevolar IV: The Haunting
The star-studded cast of Carnevolar IV: The Haunting imagines Halloween at a higher altitude than most. Emerald City’s house troupe the EC Flyers join fellow sky-travelers Kristina Nekyia, Jonathan Fortin, Bridget Gunning, and Duo Volta as they leap into the underworld with a horror-themed flying trapeze act. Over a 600-square-foot stage, the performers fly and bend in costume, collaborating for feats amazing to anyone who hasn’t spent years living with spider monkeys. Then, after the artists leave the stage on Friday and Saturday, the lights dim for an all-night dance party, with techno duo Electric Valentine supplying the beats.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Aerialdrome at Emerald City Trapeze Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Emerald City Trapeze Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 8pm on 10/24 and 9pm on 10/25 & 10/26. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older for 10/25 & 10/26 shows. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.