All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Carnival Cabaret
- When: most Thursdays through January 14, 2016.
- For shows through November 4: Doors open at 6:30 p.m., showtime at 8 p.m.
- For shows Nov 5-Jan 14: Doors open at 5:30 p.m., showtime at 7 p.m.
- Where: Oscar’s Cafe & Bar
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- All ages welcome; show does include some profanity.
- $19 for show-only general admission (up to $32.45 value)
- $29 for show-only premium seating (up to $48.20 value)
- Premium seats have a full view of the stage, while general admission seats may have a slightly obstructed view. Food and beverage service available separately.
- The ‘Mastress of Ceremonies’: James “Gypsy” Haake, a comedian and actor who was the star of the original La Cage Aux Folles nightclub in Los Angeles, and is still charming audiences at age 83.
- The Stars: uncanny impersonations of Marilyn Monroe, Bette Midler, Joan Rivers, Dolly Parton, Cher, Lady Gaga, all performed by male actors
- The Numbers: hit songs and choreographed dances that may include Cher’s “If I Could Turn Back Time” and Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle”
Channeling his inner Emily Post, the infamous "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant walks us through the finer points of drag show etiquette.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. The show's nightly line-up of celebrity impersonations is subject to change. Valid on Thursdays only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.