- One ticket to Carnival Cabaret
- When: most Thursdays through January 14, 2016.
- For shows through November 4: Doors open at 6:30 p.m., showtime at 8 p.m.
- For shows Nov 5-Jan 14: Doors open at 5:30 p.m., showtime at 7 p.m.
- Where: Oscar’s Cafe & Bar
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- All ages welcome; show does include some profanity.
- $19 for show-only general admission (up to $32.45 value)
- $29 for show-only premium seating (up to $48.20 value)
- Premium seats have a full view of the stage, while general admission seats may have a slightly obstructed view. Food and beverage service available separately.
- The ‘Mastress of Ceremonies’: James “Gypsy” Haake, a comedian and actor who was the star of the original La Cage Aux Folles nightclub in Los Angeles, and is still charming audiences at age 83.
- The Stars: uncanny impersonations of Marilyn Monroe, Bette Midler, Joan Rivers, Dolly Parton, Cher, Lady Gaga, all performed by male actors
- The Numbers: hit songs and choreographed dances that may include Cher’s “If I Could Turn Back Time” and Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle”
Channeling his inner Emily Post, the infamous "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant walks us through the finer points of drag show etiquette.