What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in rows L–W of sections 304–306 ($58.80 value)
- $35 for one general-admission floor G-Pass ($63.45 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Carnival of Madness
- Shinedown: These hard rockers are known for infusing post-grunge distortion with pristine melody, as evidenced by the intro to the 2003 chart-topper “Fly from the Inside.” Their latest album, 2015’s Threat to Survival, showcases the same musical marriage that made them household names thanks to singles “Cut the Cord” and “State Of My Head.”
- Halestorm: With Lizzy Hale on mic and keyboard and her brother Arejay on the drums, this duo won a Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance for its single “Love Bites (So Do I).”
- Black Stone Cherry: A southern rock stew that mixes headbangers with acoustic/fiddle-fueled slow jams, this band has cooked up hits including “White Trash Millionaire,” “Lonely Train,” and “The Way of The Future.”
- Whiskey Myers: Take Lynyrd Skynyrd, add a dash of Allman Brothers Band, swirl with some Zeppelin, and shake to a froth in Waylon Jennings’ flask and you’ll wind up with this country-rocking quintet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.