What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for upper level seating (up to $47.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Carnival of Madness Tour featuring Shinedown
- The Band: Brent Smith (vocals), Barry Kerch (drums), Zach Myers (guitars), and Eric Bass (bass)
- The Latest Album: Threat to Survival, wherein the multi-platinum-selling rockers push their sound to new heights, especially in tracks like…
- The Latest Singles: the blistering “Cut the Cord,” which rocketed to #1 on Active Rock radio, and “State Of My Head,” which recently reached #1 at Mainstream Rock outlets nationwide (its companion video debuts on Wednesday, April 13, when Shinedown returns to ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!)
- Why You Should Get Excited: Because Brent already is: “I’ve always envisioned the Carnival of Madness as more than just a music festival. It is a celebration of rock music where the lines between those on stage and those in the audience are blurred. Where everyone is sharing in this amazing moment. Truly experiencing the power of rock music together.”
- Special Guests: Halestorm | Red Sun Rising | Devour the Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.