What You'll Get
- One ticket to Carol Burnett: An Evening Of Laughter
- When: Friday, April 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Westchester County Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $48 for the rear floor (up to $74.35 value)
- $60 for the mid floor (up to $95.85 value)
- $75 for the front floor (up to $116.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Carol Burnett: An Evening Of Laughter
- As a trailblazer for women in comedy: she helmed The Carol Burnett Show, which ran for 12 seasons, won 25 Emmy Awards, and landed on multiple Best Show lists, including TV Guide’s 60 Greatest Shows of All Time
- As a Broadway performer: she earned a Tony nomination for her performance in Once Upon a Mattress in 1959 and returned to the Great White Way decades later for Moon Over Buffalo and Putting It Together
- As a movie star: she made her silver-screen debut in Who’s Been Sleeping in My Bed?, embodied the delightfully diabolical Miss Hannigan in Annie, and voiced the Sour Kangaroo in Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who!
- As an award winner: she’s corralled six Emmys, two Golden Globes, a Peabody, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, an induction into the Television Hall of Fame, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- As the star of Carol Burnett: An Evening Of Laughter: she shares stories about many of these experiences and fields questions from the audience, all while exuding her trademark charm and witty banter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Westchester County Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.