What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket to a Carolina Hurricanes hockey game courtesy of Ticketwave ($46.36 value)
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Where: PNC Arena
- Seating: sections 331–335
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- Against the Arizona Coyotes on Saturday, November 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Kings on Sunday, November 2, at 5 p.m.
- Against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday, November 7, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Calgary Flames on Monday, November 10, at 7 p.m.
- Against the San Jose Sharks on Sunday, November 16, at 5 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Carolina Hurricanes, PNC Arena, or the NHL. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
The Hurricanes skate into PNC Arena for a slate of home games throughout November including challenging matchups against three 2013–14 playoff teams. November 2 features a tilt against the reigning-champion Los Angeles Kings, who are likely to put up stiff competition and sip water from their championship cup between periods. Two hours before the games on November 1 and 2, fans can visit the South Plaza for a pre-game party featuring live music, bounce houses and slides, street hockey, and food and drinks for purchase.
Groupon is not affiliated with or an official sponsor of the Carolina Hurricanes, PNC Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
About Carolina Hurricanes
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketwave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.