- Tickets to see a Carolina Mudcats game
- When: Any Sunday–Thursday game between May 15 and June 14; click here to see the schedule
- Where: Five County Stadium
- Seating: Box
- Gate time: One hour before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $11 for two tickets ($23.20 value)
- $15 for four tickets ($46.40 value)
Though the same catfish logo still peeks out from a red “C,” its barbels draping over the side, the Carolina Mudcats are part of a new era of minor-league baseball in North Carolina. Two years after the original franchise left for Pensacola, Florida, in 2010, a new team arrived in Zebulon to don the signature red jerseys. As the new Mudcats spawned, so too did new affiliations—the team is now the Class A-Advanced affiliate of the MLB’s Atlanta Braves, and mascot Muddy the Mudcat now trolls the stands of Five County Stadium, where a 300-square-foot videoboard broadcasts instant replays of the outfielders’ most breathtaking stretches.