- Carolina RailHawks soccer match
- Where: WakeMed Soccer Park
- Seating: Section 102, 109, or 301-308 (seating is assigned by team at time of purchase)
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Options and Dates
- $12 for one ticket ($21.03 value)
- $30 for one ticket, plus a RailHawks T-Shirt and an opportunity to watch pre-game warm-ups from the sidelines ($61.03 value)
Note: for the second option, meet inside the stadium between sections 208 and 301 no later than 6:50 p.m.
Choose between the following games:
- Against the New York Cosmos on Saturday, May 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Cosmos on Saturday, August 22, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The RailHawks and the Cosmos meet twice this season at WakeMed Soccer Park, once during the NASL’s spring slate of games and once during the fall slate. The Cosmos come to town with former Real Madrid star, Raul Gonzalez as a new member of the squad for 2015. Notably, the RailHawks feature star forward Nacho Novo, a veteran of the Scottish Premier League, didn’t make his NASL debut until October of last year. Through the first month of this season, he has established himself as one of the NASL’s most potent scorers with a team-best three goals.
The Carolina RailHawks are founding members of the modern-day North American Soccer League, playing their home games at WakeMed Soccer Park. The team’s accolades include finishing first in the NASL regular-season standings in 2011 and taking home the Supporters Cup twice. In 2013 and 2014, they made back-to-back appearances in the U.S. Open Cup’s quarterfinal round, besting MLS clubs both years and highlighted by wins over the LA Galaxy.