- $24 for a ticket package to a Carolina RailHawks soccer match against FC Edmonton (up to $48 total value)
- Includes one ticket plus pre-game festival admission and a t-shirt
- Pre-game begins at 5:30 p.m., soccer match begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Seating: sections 303–308
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
On October 14, The RailHawks take on FC Edmonton in the penultimate home game of 2015. Star forward Nacho Novo—one of the NASL’s most potent scorers with a team-best seven goals—leads the charge against Edmonton, demonstrating the deft footwork that made fans of hopscotch turn to soccer instead. Two hours before the match begins, fans can enjoy the seventh annual Taste of the Triangle festival, where local vendors serve up free food samples amid live music.
The Carolina RailHawks are founding members of the modern-day North American Soccer League, playing their home games at WakeMed Soccer Park. The team’s accolades include finishing first in the NASL regular-season standings in 2011 and taking home the Supporters Cup twice. In 2013 and 2014, they made back-to-back appearances in the U.S. Open Cup’s quarterfinal round, besting MLS clubs both years and highlighted by wins over the LA Galaxy.