- $18 for one G-Pass for the rear balcony one or two (up to $31.73 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for the side orchestra (rows C–P) or the rear center orchestra (rows L–S) (up to $44.14 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cherish the Ladies
- Brief Bio: It’s a six-woman, Grammy-nominated Irish folk/Celtic music supergroup that’s recorded 15 albums—and toured the world—since forming in 1985.
- You might know them if you’re the president of the United States (they’ve played the White House), if you attended the Olympics (they played there, too), or if you caught their Emmy-winning PBS special
- What to expect: At this show, they’ll ring in the music with Christmas music
The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.