- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in balcony 1 sides or balcony 2 (up to $36.41 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in balcony 1 center or rear orchestra (up to $47.43 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The premise: a rollicking a capella stage show featuring fast-paced performances from a group of 12 accomplished singers
- The mastermind: Deke Sharon, the creator of Pitch Perfect and The Sing-Off hailed by Entertainment Weekly as “the father of contemporary a capella”
- The genres span anything from barbershop to doo-wop to 10th-century Gregorian chants, which monks used to sing every Sunday while watching football
- Artists whose songs you might hear: The Beatles and Bruno Mars
- …but even when you recognize the song, it may contain brand-new arrangements from Deke Sharon
- The man behind the choreography: Sean Curran—an original Stomp cast member
- The group’s debut album was released in January in advance of this tour
The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.