What You'll Get
- $12.25 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 201–203, rows G–N (up to $17.25 value)
- $17.25 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 201–203, rows A–F (up to $28.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Her Persona: Bubbly and brassy, with the firecracker wit and clamorous cackle of your favorite aunt, chum, or game show host, which explains why she plays so many aunts, best friends, and game show hosts.
- How She Got Her Start: The Canadian-born quipster gained steam doing stand-up at revered venues such as Catch a Rising Star before finding TV work on The Drew Carey Show and landing her breakthrough role as Aunt Hilda on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
- Other Places You’ve Seen Her: hosting the first two seasons of The Biggest Loser, cracking wise on Hollywood Squares, competing in Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown, and playing the part of herself on The Caroline Rhea Show
- How Your Kids Know Her: as the voice of Linda Flynn-Fletcher on Disney’s Phineas and Ferb, and from Cake Walk: Wedding Cake Edition, if your kids are really into Canadian wedding cakes
- Quotable Caroline Quip: “Being in therapy is great. I spend an hour just talking about myself. It’s kinda like being the guy on a date.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must be 21 or older. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.