What You'll Get
- One three-day ticket to Gulf Coast Jam, plus early entry
- When: Friday, August 29–Sunday, August 31 at 10 a.m.
- Where: Frank Brown Park
- Early entry: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $159 for general admission (up to $228.53 value)
- $399 for VIP pit admission (up to $494.27 value)
VIP ticket includes access to:
- Premium viewing areas in front of the main stage
- Late-night events
- Front of the line at the free shuttles
- Front of the line at the festival grounds
Gulf Coast Jam
- Carrie Underwood: after conquering American Idol in 2005, the country-music queen won six Grammys, was named Entertainer of the Year twice by the Academy of Country Music, and released four No. 1 albums. Expect powerhouse heart-breakers and twangy anthems such as "Before He Cheats" and "Wasted."
- Randy Houser: after co-penning the modern country classic "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," the Mississippi singer-songwriter reached No. 1 with the definitive "How Country Feels" and the up-tempo romancer "Runnin' Outta Moonlight."
- Dierks Bentley: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker, the Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter topped the charts with the rollicking story-song "What Was I Thinkin'," the sentimental cartographer anthem "Every Mile a Memory," and the patriotic ballad "Home" from his seventh Top 10 album of the same name.
- Big & Rich: songwriters Big Kenny and John Rich got even bigger and richer by infusing country music with modern swagger, best heard in their breakthrough hick-hop hit "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)."
- Blake Shelton: the human awards magnet, reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year, coach on NBC's The Voice, and Miranda Lambert's megastar hubby wows and woos the crowd with hits such as "Mine Would Be You" and "Austin."
- Cassadee Pope: with coach Shelton's Midas touch, she became the first female winner of The Voice before surmounting the Top Country Albums chart with her debut, Frame by Frame, featuring the saltwater-conservation hit "Wasting All These Tears."
- Love and Theft | Lonestar | Neal McCoy | John Michael Montgomery | Laura Bell Bundy | Casey James | Trick Pony
- Click here to view the rest of the lineup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Frank Brown Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Gulf Coast Jam's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.