All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $51.50 value)
- $79 for one ticket for mid-orchestra seating plus a meet-and-greet (up to $112.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Scott “Carrot Top” Thompson in the ’80s: a young talent with curly ginger locks and endless clever ideas, ambitiously working his way up the comedy-club ladder
- Carrot Top by the ’90s: the highest grossing touring comedian in all of America; crowned Funniest Male Standup Comic at the American Comedy Awards; ubiquitous appearances on screen and TV
- Carrot Top dissected: the prop comedy of Gallagher tinged with observational humor and flat-out absurdity
- Why, in the words of Carrot Top, “Nobody can steal my act”: he makes all of his own props by hand
- What makes a Carrot Top show like a rock show: while he he rifles through his trunk of pun-laden props and inventions, the stage gets flooded with lasers, music, fog, and, on occasion, pyrotechnics and confetti
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 12/13 for a ticket at venue box office starting 2 hours prior to showtime. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.