What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket in the rear orchestra (up to $46 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Scott “Carrot Top” Thompson in the ’80s: a young talent with curly ginger locks and endless clever ideas, ambitiously working his way up the comedy-club ladder
- Carrot Top by the ’90s: the highest grossing touring comedian in all of America; crowned Funniest Male Standup Comic at the American Comedy Awards; ubiquitous appearances on screen and TV
- Carrot Top dissected: the prop comedy of Gallagher tinged with observational humor and flat-out absurdity
- Why, in the words of Carrot Top, “Nobody can steal my act”: he makes all of his own props by hand
- What makes a Carrot Top show like a rock show: while he he rifles through his trunk of pun-laden props and inventions, the stage gets flooded with lasers, music, fog, and, on occasion, pyrotechnics and confetti
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Florida Theatre
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.