What You'll Get
- $44.55 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra seating (up to $74.25 value)
- $50.97 for one G-Pass for mid orchestra seating (up to $84.95 value)
- $57.42 for one G-Pass for front orchestra seating (up to $95.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lover’s Night featuring Case and J. Holiday
- Case: After busting out in 1996 with “Touch Me, Tease Me” (heard on the Nutty Professor soundtrack), Grammy-nominated R & B crooner Case flooded the charts with groovy valentines such as “Missing You” and “Happily Ever After.”
- J. Holiday: Charging up the charts in 2007 with the hit “Bed,” this R&B powerhouse has continued to amass fans with sultry jams from his three studio albums, including 2014’s Guilty Conscience.
- Netta Brielle: She only popped onto the scene in 2012, but Netta Brielle sings like a throwback to classic ’90s R&B in such hits as 2014’s “It’s The Weekend,” which features B.o.B., and “Not Right Now” off her new mixtape.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.