What You'll Get
- $24 for four tickets to a Casey N Spaz Comedy show (up to $60 value)
- Where: Port St. Lucie Civic Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The center has a full liquor bar and snacks available for purchase; there is no drink minimum.
- Saturday, May 17, at 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 21, at 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 19, at 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 2, at 8:30 p.m.
Dean Napolitano (May 17)
As seen on NBC’s What About Brian, CBS’s Dirty, Sexy, Money, and Nickelodeon’s The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo.
Warning: strong language; vulgar, rhymed fantasies about Dr. Seuss
Mike Rivera (June 21)
As seen on HBO, Showtime, and The View.
Warning: contains colorful jokes about drug dealing and ladies of the night
Dave Williamson (July 19)
Named Miami’s best comedian of 2012 by the Miami New Times, Dave Williamson has opened for such luminaries as Jim Gaffigan and Jimmy Fallon.
Frankie Paul (August 2)
As seen on Comedy Central and heard on radio shows such as The Rick & Bubba Show and Bob & Sheri.
Warning: contains mild language
Casey N Spaz Comedy
Most families have a wisecracking uncle somewhere in their tree. In Spaz’s clan, he was that uncle. But he was nothing compared to his nephew, Casey, whom he quickly teamed up with upon seeing his comic skills. Together, they bring world-class comedy to the Treasure Coast, attracting top talents from around the country.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Civic Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects CNS Comedy's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.