- $14 for one ticket to see Cassadee Pope (up to $32.80 value)
- When: Saturday, October 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How you know her: she was the first female winner of NBC’s The Voice
- What she was doing before she won: fronting the pop-punk band Hey Monday
- What’s she’s been doing since she won: watching her debut pop-country album, Frame by Frame, hit #1 on the Top Country Albums chart and #9 on the Billboard 200; belting her hit “Wasting All These Tears” at concerts around the country
- How she knows country superstars Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts, and The Band Perry: as tourmates
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.