All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Casting Crowns
- When: Tuesday, April 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Salem Civic Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14.05 for seating in sections B9–B15 (up to $28.05 value)
- $21.95 for seating in section B7, B8, or the middle of F1 or F2 (up to $43.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student discounts.
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- What’s new: their latest #1 album, Thrive
- The inspiration behind Thrive: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Salem Civic Center on 4/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.