What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $30.50 value)
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- Their latest studio album: Glorious Day: Hymns of Faith, a record that includes acoustic versions of some of their hits, as well as contemporary covers of hymns both beloved and somewhat obscure
- How CCM Magazine described it: “Fresh, relevant, and perfect”
- His sound: poppy, radio-friendly Christian rock built around his powerful, elastic voice
- What came out of his last studio session: Saints & Sinners, his second album with Nashville producer Paul Moak, which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard’s Top Christian Albums
- The lead single of that release: “Because He Lives (Amen),” a devotional anthem that builds on a stirring piano line to resounding heights, replete with string section and hand bells
- His dabblings in other genres: “Look Like a Fool,” off his breakout album Empty & Beautiful, was a straight-up rock song, and “Firelight,” off the new release, adds a heaping helping of country.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.