What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Casting Crowns, starting from $22
- Seating: general-admission lawn
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- Their latest: The Very Next Thing in September, 2016
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2017. Limit 8/person. All sales final, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value incl. all fees. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.