It's always great to hear your favorite song live, because you can sing along and see what the notes look like as they float out of the instruments. See the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- $33 for one G-Pass to see Casting Crowns and Mandisa (up to $54.85 value)
- When: Thursday, October 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Huntington Center
- Seating: sections 4–6 or 107 or 117
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music's fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they've achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- The inspiration behind Thrive, their latest #1 album: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry
- Where gospel singer Mandisa got her start: on the fifth season of American Idol
- Where you've heard her since: on her acclaimed studio albums, including 2013's Overcomer, which earned Mandisa a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album
- 2010: the year Sidewalk Prophets won the Dove Award for New Artist of the Year
- Sidewalk Prophet album that might have you on the cover: Live Like That, which featured cover art comprised of photos sent in by fans