Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $33 for one G-Pass to see Casting Crowns and Mandisa (up to $55.53 value)
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BOK Center
- Seating: section 109, 121, 122, F4, F5, or F6
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music's fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they've achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- What's new: their latest #1 album, Thrive
- The inspiration behind Thrive: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry