All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26.50 for one ticket for seating in sections 102–107 or 113–118 (up to $44 value)
- $32.50 for one ticket for seating in the gold circle or main-floor sections 1–9 (up to $55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- Their latest studio album: Glorious Day: Hymns of Faith, a record that includes acoustic versions of some of their hits, as well as contemporary covers of hymns both beloved and somewhat obscure
- How CCM Magazine described it: “Fresh, relevant, and perfect”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/2 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.