Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24.50 for one G-Pass to see Casting Crowns (up to $40.80 value)
- When: Thursday, October 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ford Center
- Seating: lower-level sections 106, 107, 115, or 116
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music's fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they've achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- The inspiration behind Thrive, their latest #1 album: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry