What You'll Get
Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24.50 for one G-Pass to see Casting Crowns (up to $40.80 value)
- When: Thursday, October 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ford Center
- Seating: lower-level sections 106, 107, 115, or 116
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music's fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they've achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- The inspiration behind Thrive, their latest #1 album: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Use for admission at The Ford Center on 10/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.