Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this GrouponLive deal.
- Casting Crowns: Acoustic Sessions Live for Two
- When: Friday, October 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Whitesburg Baptist Church
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for general admission to the balcony for two (up to a $70 value)
- $45 for premium general admission for two (up to a $90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- Where Casting Crowns got their start: in Daytona Beach as a youth worship band whose independently produced CDs started circulating the Christian music scene
- How their first studio album become one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since then: 14 GMA Dove Awards, 3 Grammy Awards, 1 American Music Award, and 8.2 million albums sold
- What they’ve been up to lately: The Acoustic Sessions: Volume One, an unplugged collection of some of the band’s favorite songs
- What songs you might hear played acoustically on tour: “American Dream,” “Set Me Free,” “Praise You In This Storm”
- Why the tour’s shows only take place on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays: so Casting Crowns can make it to church on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights, and watch Saved By The Bell reruns on Monday afternoons.<p>
93% of 58 customers recommend
“Redeem tickets early for best possible seats.”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or...”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or hot coffee.”