What You'll Get
- $14.75 for one ticket to see Casting Crowns: Thrive Tour (up to $33.05 value)
- When: Saturday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mullins Center
- Seating: upper-level sections
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since: 14 GMA Dove Awards, 3 Grammy Awards, 1 American Music Award, and more than 8.2 million albums sold
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- What’s new: their latest #1 album, Thrive
- The inspiration behind Thrive: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry
- How American Songwriter describes opening act For King & Country: “Australia’s answer to Coldplay.”
- Musical influences that play into their upbeat sound: U2, OneRepublic, the Beatles, and the score to Braveheart
- Laura Story single that scored three Dove Awards and a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Song: “Blessings”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Mullins Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.