- $14 for one ticket to see Casting Crowns: Thrive tour (up to $34.90 value)
- When: Friday, February 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cumberland County Civic Center
- Seating: upper sections
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. The light blue color represents the upper section.<p>
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since: 14 GMA Dove Awards, 3 Grammy Awards, 1 American Music Award, and more than 8.2 million albums sold
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- What’s new: their latest #1 album, Thrive
- The inspiration behind Thrive: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry
- How American Songwriter describes opening act For King & Country: “Australia’s answer to Coldplay.”
- Musical influences that play into their upbeat sound: U2, OneRepublic, the Beatles, and the score to Braveheart
- Laura Story single that scored three Dove Awards and a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Song: “Blessings”<p>
1 Civic Center
Portland, ME 04101Get Directions