- $13.50 for one ticket to see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (up to $27 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 20, or Thursday, May 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: South Bend Civic Theatre
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Big Daddy Pollitt, the biggest cotton tycoon on the Mississippi Delta, is celebrating his 65th birthday with all his children and what he’s been told is a clean bill of health. But the party’s tone doesn’t seem to match the occasion. Brick, the favorite son and an ex football hero, is stumbling around in an alcoholic stupor fueled by the suicide of one of his best friends. Brick’s wife, meanwhile, struggles to keep him under control—despite her growing dissatisfaction with him as a partner—while his brother, Grooper, plots to knock him from his pedestal and wrest control of the family fortune. And worse is that everyone except Big Daddy knows that the patriarch’s bill of health isn’t as clean as he thinks.