- One ticket to a concert by Catalyst String Quartet
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Monday, December 1, at 7:30 p.m., at UTEP Fox Fine Arts Recital Hall
- Tuesday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m., at Rio Grande Theatre
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Catalyst String Quartet
- The Artists: violinist Karla Donehew-Perez, violinist Jessie Montgomery, violist Paul Laraia, and cellist Karlos Rodriguez
- The Music: their own arrangements of pieces by composers such as Bach, Barber, and Brahms
- The Acclaim: international awards, multiple residencies, and praise from outlets including The New York TImes and the Washington Post
El Paso Pro-Musica
It's hard to imagine going bigger than Handel's Messiah, but for El Paso Pro-Musica, it was only the beginning. Since its first, Hallelujah-filled concert in 1977, the organization has brought renowned artists from around the world to the El Paso and Las Cruces communities—and, thanks to NPR's live broadcasts of the their annual chamber music festival, to listeners across the country. Current Artistic Director Zuill Bailey calls on his globe-trotting career as a concert cellist and his impressive musical education to lead both the company's artistic arm and its ambitious outreach efforts, which include musical "informances," pre-concert talks, master classes, and a willingness to patiently explain the difference between violins and violas hundreds of times over.
500 W University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79902Get Directions