What You'll Get
- $24 for one general-admission ticket (up to $53.74 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, October 15, at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26, at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17, at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.
Catch Me: The Magic Duel
- In this corner: Brian Curry, who might stroll past you and return the driver’s license you thought was still in your wallet—or stand on a stage and read your mind.
- In that corner: Mark Phillips, who dazzles cruise ships and company retreats alike with his close-up legerdemain. His most impressive trick? Making a corporate trade show fun.
- Who will win?: The audience—not only do they get to choose which magician wins the coveted “Golden Wand” at the end of the night, they also dictate which styles of magic Curry and Phillips must perform during their sleight-of-hand-to-hand combat.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.