- $25 for one G-Pass to Cathouse Live featuring Extreme, Sebastian Bach, & More (up to $48.75 value)
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
- Seating: rows MM–WW of loge section 4 or 8
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The festival lineup includes:
- Extreme, Cinderella’s Tom Keifer, Sebastian Bach, Dokken, Stephen Pearcy - The Voice of Ratt, Faster Pussycat, Saigon Kick, Gilby Clark, Dangerous Toys, L.A Guns, Bullet Boys, Junkyard, Trixter, Autograph, Black ’N Blue, Trach Guns, Enuff Znuff, Bang Tango, Jetboy, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tuff and Little Caesar
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Extreme: This hard-rocking funk-metal band sprung from the 1980s Boston music scene, then hit the big time thanks to their second release, Pornograffitti, which went double-platinum and birthed the heartfelt mega-hit “More Than Words.”
- Dokken: These ’80s glam-metal rockers earned a Grammy nomination, landed on the soundtrack to A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, and weathered a short-lived breakup before reuniting and releasing more crowd-rousing albums.
- Sebastian Bach: The sometime Broadway star, sometime country singer, and sometime backing vocalist for Axl Rose performs solo tracks along with Skid Row classics such as “Slave to the Grind” and “Youth Gone Wild.”
- Dangerous Toys: Their 1989 self-titled debut went gold—fueled by hits such as “Teas’n, Pleas’n” and “Scared”—helping this often-tongue-in-cheek glam-metal act rack up fans who’ve stayed loyal through breakups, lineup changes, reunions, and anniversary tours.
- Stephen Pearcy of RATT: RATT’s former lead singer, known for belting out “Round and Round,” uses his glam-filled pipes to belt out older RATT hits including “Lay It Down”
- Click to view the festival lineup
Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
8808 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92618