Musicals have always brought impossible dreams to life on stage, from cats that can talk to humans who can sing in public without feeling weird. Escape from reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- $60 for two tickets to see CATS, including dinner (up to a $120 value)
- Where: Crown Uptown Professional Dinner Theatre
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: guests can arrive from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for dinner
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, September 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
One of the longest-running musicals in the history of Broadway and the West End, CATS brings the whimsical feline poetry of T. S. Eliot into vivid focus under the creative wand of Andrew Lloyd Webber. The local revival sets the rafters a-ringing with lessons on mischief, redemption, and proper string-batting technique from Old Deuteronomy, Rum Tum Tugger, and their scores of Jellicle brethren. Webber’s original score sweeps audiences into Eliot’s eclectically ramshackle reality, with stage-bound tunesmiths belting out standards—including the oft-covered “Memory” and the heartbreaking aria “I Hate Mondays, Odie.”<p>