What You'll Get
Musicals have always brought impossible dreams to life on stage, from cats that can talk to humans who can sing in public without feeling weird. Escape from reality with this deal.
- Two tickets to see CATS
- Where: Crown Uptown Professional Dinner Theatre
- Seating: reserved
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $60 for a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday show, including brunch or dinner (up to a $120 value). Doors open at 5 p.m. for dinner or 10:30 a.m. for brunch.
- $45 for a Sunday show (up to a $90 value). Doors open at 12:30 p.m. for appetizers and dessert.
- Click here to view all available options. <p>
One of the longest-running musicals in the history of Broadway and the West End, CATS brings the whimsical feline poetry of T. S. Eliot into vivid focus under the creative wand of Andrew Lloyd Webber. The local revival sets the rafters a-ringing with lessons on mischief, redemption, and proper string-batting technique from Old Deuteronomy, Rum Tum Tugger, and their scores of Jellicle brethren. Webber’s original score sweeps audiences into Eliot’s eclectically ramshackle reality, with stage-bound tunesmiths belting out standards—including the oft-covered “Memory” and the heartbreaking aria “I Hate Mondays, Odie.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation by phone required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Crown Uptown Professional Dinner Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Crown Uptown Professional Dinner Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.